Important Internship Details
Start Date: August 2018 or January 2019
Length: 1 Year
Location: New York City, NY
Established in May 2013, City Football Group is the owner of football-related businesses in major cities around the world, including football clubs, academies, technical support and marketing companies.
Excellence. We are a leading football organisation with a talented, diverse, and driven global team. At City Football Group you can work in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world while building strong relationships across sport. Development. Our culture encourages and rewards innovation, game-changing impact, initiative, and collaboration. You will be supported with job-specific and technical training throughout your time with CFG, supported by your manager and team.
Challenges. A job at City Football Group offers significant responsibility and the opportunity to quickly take ownership of multiple projects. We offer high-impact roles in a fast-paced, growing, commercially-focused, and demanding business environment.
We believe in an apprenticeship culture where you will receive continuous training and develop your skills ‘on-the-job’. This model allows you to learn rapidly and apply skills from day one whilst benefitting from a core training program over your first 12 months in the role.
Our successful graduates enter City Football Group (CFG) as part of the Operations Development team working on business strategy across the Group. From here, graduates will learn about many areas of CFG before migrating into roles across the business.
Eventual roles could be across a range of areas, including: Business Intelligence,
Fan Relationship Management, Marketing, Media Strategy, Partnerships, or
staying within the Operations Development team.
- Complete relevant pre-application information form, followed by submission
of CV and Cover Letter.
- US applications: (New York): 7 September - 1 October 2017
- Successful candidates are invited to complete online tests.
- Candidates are assessed on: numerical reasoning, critical reasoning, and personality profiling.
- Successful candidates are invited to attend an assessment centre.
- Candidates are evaluated through a range of exercises including: competency interview, individual case study and group case study.
- Successful candidates are invited to attend a final interview with their
prospective line manager.
- Candidates are evaluated on their ability and fit for a role at
City Football Group.
Note: Phone interviews may take place prior to assessment centre and
the assessment centre and final interview may occur on same date.
For more Information and Inquiries
Visit the City Football Group Website
Add City Football Group on LinkedIn
My name is Paul Leeder and on behalf of the entire board, we hope you find this information valuable